Thursday, September 12, 2013

What about this weekend?

It’s the weekend, I will go out with my friends, and I feel hungry, that’s why I go out to search for something to eat. It’s raining. Beside of AUI, there is some great green area, where people have a good time. Also, there is a wonderful sculpture of a lion. In this place I observe some people taking pictures, others are just relaxing… I keep walking on the street of this attractive city, everything here is good: the streets are admirables and clean, the buildings are stylish and people are agreeable and friendly. At the restaurant, I find that the food here isn’t much different than the one in Agadir, but the way that they present it is different. There is a lot of people in the place, families, young student… Everyone is doing something different, some are reading book, others are eating and discussing… The person who servers me is so nice and smiling. The life in Ifrane is too much different than Agadir, but I have to accustom this new life, because I’ll past all my studies here.

6 comments:

  1. Besides the good use of tenses, your description is very detailed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ifrane is a nice city, clean, and beautiful, but there's not enough bakery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very well described . Very good done . Congrats

    ReplyDelete