Thursday, September 12, 2013

My trip to Akchour

This is my first trip with Explorer's Club to Akchour passing by Chefchaouen city. I'm here, admiring the beauty of this small village with my friend. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and the monkeys are climbing the mountains. We are all wearing big backpacks and baskets and we are all of us excited to attend the waterfall of Akchour after hiking for three hours. We have just arrived next to a wonderful river. The sky is blue; the water is very cold but the weather is warming up. Some of my friends are eating; others are swimming, and I'm just enjoying my time by taking some pictures. I'm amazed by the different and wonderful views. Finally we arrive to the waterfall, every one seems to be very happy. It's just magnificent!

5 comments:

  1. Great describing, it makes you want to go there... Nice job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice description. I like the way you make the description much better and easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd really felt the same way when we went to akchour, I can't describe better than this. hope to do it back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems that Akchour is a nice place to spend a day and doing some hiking; I hope I'll be there once in while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been a long time I had not visited Akchour and I really miss those trips, You really remembred me a lot of good moments there !

    ReplyDelete