Thursday, September 19, 2013

the window

I'm at my window, from where i can see the tennis court, where two boys are playing. One of them is wearing an orange t-shirt,  he seems really exhausted, the other is wearing blue and he still in a good shape. Near to them we find the restaurant where plenty of people are waiting in the line, my attention is specially attracted by two girl, wich are plannig to do a trick to the other girl who's with them. Their table is in the cornner and they are puting ketchup in her chair, she still waiting. On
the right side of the restaurant there is the soccer field i can't see it completly but just a part where some people are running. There is a black bird in the tree in front of me and his really disturbing, he don't want to stop making noises. And here is the girl from the restaurant comming back, with a shelf in her hand and she sit on her chair, her friend are laughing at her, other people from the restaurant are doing the same .Now she's getting angry, she get up and try to figure on what
she sit, she's getting really made, she's taking her shelf and she's walking to an other table.

1 comment:

  1. I like your description of the tennis game, I lived the description as it was real. I think that you assisted to a beautiful game. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete