Thursday, September 19, 2013

A normal morning

Today is another day in AUI, I'm still trying to get out of my too comfortable bed to live. I plan all my day in my mind, what I'm going to wear, what I'm going to eat and what I'm going to study, but in reality, I'm just searching excuses to myself for staying in my bed.
My roommate woke up after me, she begins to sing like every morning, and like every morning, I have to wake up to put something in my ears.
I open the window so I can feel the fresh air, the view from my room is amazing, There is a forest just in front of the window, I can hear the birds chirping, I can see the security's dog running and playing with some butterflies, but I have to prepare myself to go to the courses so I close the window and I continue my usual humdrum.

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely post Katia. You have some wonderfully soft yet clear moments presented, and the writing matches your personality. It reads so well. However, although the post is quite expertly written, there are a couple comma splices and run-on sentences. Also, it would sound better to say, "searching for excuses for myself to stay in bed." But I am very impressed Katia. Brava.

    ReplyDelete