Thursday, September 12, 2013

A tennis match in AUI



I’m sitting right now in front of the tennis court of Al Akhawayn University. It is a sunny day and two guys are playing tennis, one of them is my roommate. He is left handed while the other plays with his right hand. They are using different brands of rackets. Each one owns his proper style of playing. People are sitting around the court enjoying this wonderful match. I have just noticed that the net is torn. Suddenly, it starts raining and no one has his umbrella, so everyone runs to his building. Then the chair umpire decided to postpone the match for later.

2 comments:

  1. I love tennis matches, so I like the idea that decided to describe one. This paragraph gives an idea about how good was that match in campus. The ending wasn't a happy one but students running to hide from rain seems a funny situation.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your paragraph, I wish I was there you know how much I love tennis.

    ReplyDelete