Thursday, September 12, 2013

Behind my strength


                   Right now I’m in my house , in my bed that I miss when I stay at AUI . I’m typing this writing in my laptop and my mother is asking me : Are you on facebook ? She didn’t know that I’m doing my homework. My mother is sitting next to me and she’s watching TV, she likes to stay with me when I arrive from Ifrane. She is talking to me , she is asking me if my courses are good , if my professors are competent, if I’m happy with my new life there . I’m smiling and I’m answering like if all is right, but she doesn’t know that in the reality I have some difficulties to be far of them. At the beginning, I looked like to be very courageous but sincerely I can’t stay away from my parents  . 60 Km is between us but I still cannot imagine myself without them 1 second, but I can’t tell them my weakness because they will think that I’m  irresponsible …

8 comments:

  1. You don't have to think that you're not responsible because you are very brave and responsible, we all miss our families that's something normal.
    Btw I liked your text :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to feel irresponsible and don't hide your weakness because we are all of us sensitive. It's a difficult time for us, but don't be sad, you will be able to overcome that.
    I really enjoyed reading your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That actually remind me of my home. I miss my bed and my family too. It's true that the warm of the family is what we all miss here. But keep seing in the bright side you are close from home whereas others like me, are far for 400 Kms or more from home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my family... I miss my mom's cooking... I miss everything !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is verry normal to feel that way, seeing that it is your first experience of being away from home. But don't worry things are going to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really miss my mom's cooking :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really miss my mom's cooking :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss my mom kissing me goodnight :'(

    ReplyDelete