Thursday, September 12, 2013

Moroccan north beach


I’m sitting on the beach, in front of the beautiful sea in the north of Morocco. the sky is blue, the weather is perfect, there is nothing better than to relax in this quit and peaceful beach. I can see children playing, some of them are building beautiful sand castles, others are playing  football or tennis. I can also see a man and his wife playing tennis, they seem very good players. In front of me there is a beautiful girl sun tanning her white skin. In the sea there is a young man playing with his jet-water and flying like a superman, it is so cool. I can see also some boys racing in the water with there jetski. Here everybody is having fun, and me I’m thinking about my classroom tomorrow. It’s time for me to go for a ride in my jetski and have some fun.

5 comments:

  1. Your story reminds of how much I miss summer time !:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. While reading this a could already smell the sea and hear it's voice. I really miss summer time and the beach. If i were in my hometown now i would go to sit longue hours infront of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful day! I like the description. It gives you the sensation of going out somewhere quiet and gorgeous as this beach, mentioned in this paragraph.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this makes me wanna swim :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you, I would do anything to be in your place.

    ReplyDelete