Thursday, September 12, 2013

An hour in the Campus



Today, I have an hour break from my courses. So I’m going to sit and learn through people behavior and manners. In front of me, there are two girls sitting on a bench. The one wearing a long black skirt was talking, whereas the other one with a blue t-shirt was laughing out loud. I’m wondering what is the funny thing? On my left, I can see a little boy chasing a little bird. The bird is flying from a place to other and the boy is still running behind it. They are near the water sprinklers now. The bird flies away and the little kid run away. He didn’t want to make his clothes wet. A little cat is coming by my side; he is trying to play with me obviously. I’m going to take him between my hands, but unfortunately I have to go and have my lesson. Actually, this hour that I have spent watching people taught me the real happiness.

3 comments:

  1. The simplicity of the life and a smile of a kid is the true happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds you how simple things, can be joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting quietly watching what is happening around us drives us to think deeply about life, and may teach us new things. I think this paragraph well describes the situation.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete