Thursday, September 12, 2013

AUI's gossip



I’m sitting on a chair, next to the AUI restaurant, with my computer and listening to music on my earphones. There are a few people, surprising thing for a Saturday afternoon, but I think it’s because of today’s terrible weather. But I have to say that I love the smell and the mood after that it has rained.  In front of me, there are two groups sitting on bench. Let’s start with the right side: three girls are talking and laughing.  It makes me feel happy to hear people’s laugh, don’t know why.  Not far away from them, a group of boys are literally screaming; I can hear everything they’re saying and it really disturbs me. They’re gossiping on people who are passing by. Now two boys are coming from the shop; they’re holding just one bag and they’re both wearing hats. At the same moment a girl comes out from the cafeteria and calls someone. She wears a wonderful black dress with brown boots. And now I think that I’m going to my room and have some sleep so that I can be in a good mood for tonight! It was a very good experience; I learned how to observe even if I think now everybody thinks I’m a psycho!


2 comments: