Thursday, September 12, 2013

A day at IFRANE !

Today, my parents come to visit me in Ifrane. Now, we are in town just walking and talking to each other. Around us there are just trees and gardens filled with flowers. A lot of lovers are sitting and talking there. Now we are sitting in a cafĂ© in the market and we are drinking a hot bowl of HARIIRA. The cats start coming around us, but actually I hate cats, so the waiter start pushing them away. At that moment, we are in a restaurant and we are eating dinner. This restaurant is full of AUI students, because it does a discount of 20% for them. Well, everything that counts is that we are having a lot of fun, and I’m so happy to see them.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your description of IFRANE, and your story reminds me my first day in this town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a flash back about my first day thank you Faty .

    ReplyDelete