Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Thief


In a beautiful night, my friends and I assists to a terrible accident. I see a couple  of people standing in front of a restaurant; suddenly a guy steals a women's bag. There are two guys smoking a cigarettes who reacts and try to stop the thief. One little girl who is carrying an ice-cream is crying loudly. I see  a confused strange man; who has a newspaper in his hand. The thief is trying to escape, after this a lot of people from everywhere next to the place are shouting "stop the thief". A black guy with a white t-shirt is trying to call the police. The Thief has reinforcement two guys wearing two black jackets in a big motorcycle waiting for him in the end of the street. I also see two beautiful unconcerned ladies talking. The thief run away and the cloud split.

6 comments:

  1. Nice story, it is entertaining and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable! I know who's the thief by the way... (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a paragraph,it's a true living nightmare for the person who was stolen. And all of this is because of the lack of security in our country.

    ReplyDelete